I realize we are already 3 months into 2013, but better late than never right? This list was really hard for me to make because as I was looking back through my blog, I realized how many delicious meals there are. But I am making this list based on my favorite and what I made the most last year. I hope you enjoy and give some of these a try if you haven’t already.
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tostadas I actually think I just recently added this recipe to the site, but it was one of my go to recipes last year (and still so far this year)
- Vegetarian Quinoa Chili
- Mediterranean Chopped Salad
- Montreal Chicken Kabobs with Guiltless Cheese Bread or PoppySeed Salad
- Great Green Chili
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Overnight Oats
- Cinco de Mayo Guacamole
- Stacked Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Cookies
What was your favorite recipes of last year? What would you like more of this year?