What an experience!! I have put off doing this program for a year because it always seemed so hard. But after 3 months of TOTALLY not taking care of my body and really allowing my emotions to run the show, I was feeling horrible. My stomach was always upset, I was running on sugar and caffeine and I was in a downward spiral of helplessness. I decided to do the Ultimate Reset in order to turn this around and show some love to my body and myself. I figured this would be just the thing to cut all those habits and get me back on track; I had no idea what it would uncover. I am going to write a separate post all about emotional eating since this was truly something that I uncovered and have been doing a lot of work in lately. For right now I want to focus on the highlights and results of this program. I regret to say, I did not finish the third week to completion; I did however still gain SO MUCH from this. If you missed my post about what the ultimate reset is, check it here.
- I am not bloated and uncomfortable anymore!!! Huge because everything was irritating my stomach
- My energy was through the roof! I would wake up with it and didn’t even have coffee
- I was sleeping so much better
- I learned that I typically am a “grazer” and would eat all day, this helped me get back to “meals” and not adding unnecessary calories.
- The food was amazing!!! I was surprised how much I was loving it.
- Getting back in the kitchen was amazing and I made foods that I have NEVER had and as well as some I have only ever ordered at a restaurant.
- I feel so much more comfortable and confident with vegan meals
- I feel AMAZING with 1 gallon of water per day and will defiantly be making a point to keep this up
- My cravings were gone ( I still had some mental hurdles with that but physically I didn’t)
- I now use the book as a cookbook because there are SOO MANY good recipes in there!
- Overall I definitely got back on track and feel like it was such a good experience
- I lost weight in 2 weeks without working out, confirming the importance of good clean eating.
- I am thrilled to have been able to go through this experience. My body is thanking me. I absolutely feel RESET right in this moment and like my body is so happy to be able to operate smoothly and do exactly what it is supposed to do!
Thank you so so so much if you’ve been supporting me and cheering me on! It means the world to me!
I’m sure my results would have been significantly more if I did the last week correctly. However I did loose 4lbs and FEEL SO MUCH BETTER which is really what I was after. A number on a scale is just a number to me. I gained so much more than lbs lost. If you want to know more about what exactly the
Some of the deliciousness …..