This was yummy! It was so fresh and flavorful. Refreshing citrus and fresh parsley give this dish a wonderful taste. Grilling the chicken with the vegetables and lemon wedges imparts a lot of flavor to the kabobs.
- 2 eight-ounce chicken breasts
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 6 mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 onion, cut into quarters
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the chicken into one-inch cubes.
2. To make the marinade, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Then, mix in the chopped parsley and garlic.
3. Put the chicken in the marinade mixture and coat well. Marinate in fridge for at least 10 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and put on skewers, alternating with mushrooms, tomato, onion, and lemon pieces.
5. Heat an electric grill, bbq grill or pan. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Remove the chicken and vegetables from the skewers
This recipe serves 2.
You Might Also Like...
I have been reading up on the positive effects that pomegran...
The day before we left town last week was a "clean out the f...
In my attempts to prepare for baby Roose, you can bet I spen...
I would have to classify these in the "too good to be good f...
Sometimes the simplest salads are the best, like this 21 day...