I love omelettes because they are such a great way to get a good serving of vegetables and protein in your breakfast. There is something about the way Steve makes these omelettes that are so yummy and fresh. I of course do all the chopping and prep-work and he walks in and pops them out haha. They are so good and keep you full for hours. You will never want to order another greasy one again at a restaurant once you try these and realize you don’t have to sacrifice any flavor!
Any vegetables you like! In this one we used:
- green bell pepper
- green onion
- sour cream
- Chop all Ingredients.
- Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and wisk a little.
- Preheat a large pan over medium heat.
- Spray the pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour egg in center and swirl pan around to cover the base of pan evenly with egg aka Crepe style.
- Add salt and pepper to egg and let cook for a minute or two, until its not runny.
- Thinly place ingredients on half of egg.
- Once egg is cooked/ light brown fold, garnish, and serve.
You Might Also Like...
Earlier this week we had dinner with some friends. I volunte...
This was yummy! It was so fresh and flavorful. Refreshing ci...
Yum!! I know these "healthy snack/treats" are good when Stev...
I love oatmeal but with it being summertime I have not wante...
This is a weekly dinner in our house and for good reason. Th...