This is probably one of the recipes that I share the most. Making pancakes has never been so easy and so healthy. This is a weekly meal in our house.
1 cup uncooked whole grain oats (not the instant kind)
6 egg whites
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1/4 t vanilla extract
1/4 ground cinnamon
2 packets sugar substitute
1/2 cup mixed berries
1/2 cup all natural syrup
1. Lightly coat a nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray; palce over medium heat.
2. In a blender, combine oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar substitute. Blend on medium speed until smooth, about1 minute.
3. Pour batter, about 1/4 cup at a time, onto hot skillet. Cook pancake until bubbly on top and dry around edges, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook other side until golden brown, about 2 more minutes.
4. While pancakes are cooking, microwave maple syrup until warm, about 20 seconds.
5. Place a portion of pancakes on 2 seperate plates. Top with warm maple syrup and mixed berries. Serve and enjoy!
This is another way we like to eat these pancakes. With a little peanut butter, bananas, and syrup.
You Might Also Like...
This is the first of many pumpkin recipes for this season. I...
Light, fresh, and packed with protein and healthy fats, this...
This is a must have Thanksgiving recipe. These low calorie s...
I'm not sure if I should label these under cookie or healthy...
I love minestrone soup and I love this one! This was a recip...