Without being much of a green apple fan, I was hesitant to make this. Much to my surprise it became my FAVORITE breakfast and has stayed a constant part of my eating for almost a year now. I don’t know what it is about this mix that hits the spot so well but it feels fresh and covers all the bases with nutrition.
- 3/4 cup low fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped green apple
- 8 walnut halves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Layer ingredients and enjoy! 😉