I have been ready to get back into my green breakfasts. The glowing green smoothie is the ultimate when it comes to fueling your body and feeling great. I do think that it takes a little getting used to though. Once I get into it I LOVE it and actually crave it daily.
I made this smoothie the other day because I wanted something yummy that Steve would drink too while getting a nice dose of greens without him really tasting it. This drink is a great mix of sweet and green. He calls this an orange juilius and asks for it all the time. Each time I make it I change the ratios to less fruit sugar and more green 😉 He doesn’t even notice.
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup plain greek yogurt (I like Chobani has great protein and no fat)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 -3/4 cup pineapple
- 1-2 handfuls of kale
- 1 handful spinach(optional)
- 1 TB ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1TB Chia Seeds (optional)
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice to desired thickness and blend again.
- Enjoy your yummy drink with a big smile.