I have been ready to get back into my green breakfasts. The glowing green smoothie is the ultimate when it comes to fueling your body and feeling great. I do think that it takes a little getting used to though. Once I get into it I LOVE it and actually crave it daily.
I made this smoothie the other day because I wanted something yummy that Steve would drink too while getting a nice dose of greens without him really tasting it. This drink is a great mix of sweet and green. He calls this an orange juilius and asks for it all the time. Each time I make it I change the ratios to less fruit sugar and more green 😉 He doesn’t even notice.
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup plain greek yogurt (I like Chobani has great protein and no fat)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 pear
- 1/2 -3/4 cup pineapple
- 1-2 handfuls of kale
- 1 handful spinach(optional)
- 1 TB ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1TB Chia Seeds (optional)
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice to desired thickness and blend again.
- Enjoy your yummy drink with a big smile.
You Might Also Like...
I love making bread. However, I am always looking for health...
INGREDIENTS 6 pita pocket bread rounds, cut in half 12...
I am a huge fan of pita pizza. They are the ultimate way to ...
Margaritas and guacamole are my two favorite things about Ci...
The other day we were coming home from San Diego and I was t...