This was so good on the Black Bean and Mango Tostadas. It is also good with chips or any other Mexican dish. I like the mix of sweet and spicy. You can make this ahead of time and let the flavors really come out as it sits.
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
1. Chop up all of the ingredients and toss them into a big bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Squirt fresh lime juice over the top, to taste, and stir!
4. Eat up! The salsa will stay fresh for a couple of days in the fridge.
You can use more or less of anything with this to create it the way you like it.
You Might Also Like...
The more I learn about health and nutrition, the more I feel...
I love minestrone soup and I love this one! This was a recip...
With peaches and nectarines in season I can barely walk thro...
I realize we are already 3 months into 2013, but better late...
While we are on this zucchini kick I thought it would be wro...