This was so good on the Black Bean and Mango Tostadas. It is also good with chips or any other Mexican dish. I like the mix of sweet and spicy. You can make this ahead of time and let the flavors really come out as it sits.
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
1. Chop up all of the ingredients and toss them into a big bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Squirt fresh lime juice over the top, to taste, and stir!
4. Eat up! The salsa will stay fresh for a couple of days in the fridge.
You can use more or less of anything with this to create it the way you like it.
You Might Also Like...
The day before we left town last week was a "clean out the f...
I love minestrone soup and I love this one! This was a recip...
I love oatmeal but with it being summertime I have not wante...
In my attempts to prepare for baby Roose, you can bet I spen...
While we are on this zucchini kick I thought it would be wro...